PAWZ Rubber Boots
PawZ Rubber Dog Boots are disposable, reusable and waterproof:
12 Boots per package
Each boot last many wearings, simply toss it
Made of Natural Rubber – 100% Biodegradable (Recyclable)
Traction Control from slipping on hard surfaces
Natural Feel, allows your dog to feel the ground
Most natural feeling boot with no padding
Allows your dog to feel the ground, providing a sense of security
***Herky and Milton wear a size S (please see size chart for sizing information).
Paw Protection Year Round
– Ice and Snow to Hot Pavement and Sand
Winter: Ice and Snow
- Winter can be tough on your dog’s sensitive paws. Protect them from ice, snow, salt and street chemicals. Keep the balling snow, ice, and the chill of winter away!
Summer: Hot Pavement and Sand
- Pawz Rubber Dog Boots Boots in the summer to act as a barrier from the extreme heat radiating from the pavement.
- Image showing the hot pavement registering at 132 degrees. The dog wearing a Pawz dog boots standing on the same surface registered at 107 degrees. This visual represents the barrier and insulation the boots provide.
– Your Dog’s Good Health Starts With Clean Paws ™
- Keeps paws clean and protects from:
- Lawn Chemicals
- Provides Traction Control on Hard surfaces
- Prevents pets from licking paws ingesting elements causing bad health